Busselton Runners Club Athlete Grants Program
The Busselton Runners Club Athlete Grant programme is designed to support
athletes from the City of Busselton participating in state, national and
international sporting events and / or programmes. Applications open 21
September 2015 and are available on an ongoing basis. Please ensure you read
through the Eligibility criteria and FAQs prior to submitting your application.
Applications will only be accepted online.
In order to be eligible to apply for a Busselton Runners Club Athlete grant,
candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old (there is no maximum age limit) or be competing in
a running only event.
- Be a member of a sporting club or association.
- Be an Australian citizen (or have been granted permanent resident status and
be residing in Australia).
- Be residing in the local government area of the City of Busselton.
- Be participating in an event as an athlete, coach or official.
- Be living more than 125 kilometres from the event venue and travelling
greater than 250 kilometres return to participate in the event.
- Must complete and submit the online application form to the Busselton
Runners Club Athlete Grant programme prior to the event.
- Must not have received a Busselton Runners Club Athlete Grant for an
application submitted in the same financial year.
- Must disclose all other funds sourced through various bodies during the
course of the financial year.
If you receive a grant, you agree to:
- Undertake appropriate planning to ensure costs incurred related to your
involvement with the event are not excessive.
- Have your details and photo used in promotional activities related to the
- Provide evidence of costs incurred as requested.
- Report back to the Busselton Runners Club following the event.
Please read the Terms and Conditions and
Frequently Asked Questions for more